[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
reefphilippines.com • View topic - Updating My Tank

Updating My Tank

Post the details of your tank for everyone to see.

Postby pitviper » Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:03 pm

pitviper
reefphilippines member

Postby pitviper » Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:18 pm

Here's an update. I rearranged some of the corals to keep them at distant. I moved the Bubble farther to the right so that the BTA can show up from the rock. I added a couple of small damsels. I think the BTA is happier with the clownfish. The sea pen is hiding behind the rock, I'm just waiting for it to come out so I could move it safely to the refuge.

Hopefully, I could get additional T5s and a better skimmer soon. I hope somebody could refer or offer these things to me at cheaper price. lol:

pitviper
reefphilippines member

Postby paulimjada » Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:16 am

Want to learn more about DSB?
http://www.reefphilippines.com/forums/v ... php?t=2255

60 g tank reef 20 g sump T5 2x24HO T8 2x20NO 75kg LR, 4-6" dsb (3++ old), mod Sanders Skimmer, Chaeto 2x9W coolwhite rev photo.

6.6 G nano
www.reefphilippines.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2178
paulimjada
reefphilippines member

Postby randell » Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:59 am

i agree with paul's observation.. further, I read somewhere that when the BTAs tentacles starts to elongate at di naparang bubble tips, its not a good sign daw. Anemones are light junkies kasi and need sps like lighting. From experience, I think the BTA is something that can survive aquariums under the right conditions.

I dont want to start in debates here but I remember having a healthy discussion with Phil as to wether we can add anemones with other corals.. chemwarfare issues and all. Further, he made mention that you dont see anemones in the same areas as sps, or softies. Nature has a great way of putting things in order doesnt it?

If I have a lot of money, space and time -- id like to have separate aquaria -- sps, lps, softies, anemone -- wow. Ok, back to reality.

Cheers! :wink:
80 gallon Rimless Elos Tank
Reef Maniac Beckette Skimmer
Eheim Return Pump
Marine Hub Lumenarc/Alanod Refloctors
250w Metal Hallide Lamps
Teco Chiller
SPS, LPS, etc.

http://randelltiongson.com/
Marine Hub @ Animal Depot (Metrowalk)
Follower of Jesus Christ
Honor God, Make Disciples
randell
reefphilippines supporter

Postby pitviper » Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:54 pm

pitviper
reefphilippines member

Postby manmarine » Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:49 pm

20G aquarium without sump and skimmer:
6T5s: actinic/6500K/12000K/actinic/6500K/actinic with fans
1 pump for circulation
inhabitants: 3 orange-lined cardinal (apogon cyanosoma) & 7 snails
corals: blue actino, ricordeas (yellow & orange), open brains (green & red), orange brain, green lobo brain, chalices (green & violet), 2 red scolemia, celerina (green and pink), green star polyp, blastomussa (pink, red, violet/green, blue, red/violet, violet/red, red/blue).
manmarine
reefphilippines member

Previous

Return to Member Tanks