DIY fan brackets

A forum for all those projects you want to build on your own

DIY fan brackets

Postby blackwidow » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:24 pm

sabi ng pag asa tpos na ang summer pero sobrang init pa din..pumalo ang temp ko sa 30.5 tuwing tanghali kahit yung tank ko nasa garage..so i planned to make a brackets for my exsisting exhaust fan pra ma compensate ang init s tank ko.ive reversed the fan pra inflow yung hangin papasok sa tank.. special thanks to sea turtle for the concept and design.diko lang nasunod kasi wala kong special tools. :lol: sorry bro.. :D

matrials use:
exhaust fans(ac or dc fans)
1x1 wood-2 pcs
wood glue(stickwell)
nails
sand paper
nylon cable ties
rubber
hammer
drill
screws wassers and nots
paint (depends on you)

concept and design by sea turtle:

measure the angle and the placement of the fan and the thickness of the glass of your aquarium( for fitting) then cut the 1x1 wood of your desired height

then cut 5 sticks place it together using wood glue and nails.ilagy na rin yung rubber dito

drill the sticks make sure na sukat dun sa screws na gagamitin and give some space para ma ipasok yung nots sa loob ng sticks.and put some braces for strong support.

paint it then put your exhaust fans secure it with a screw or nylon cable ties. position the brackets of your desired placement( thats why i use screws pra madaling iposition yung fan be sure lang higpitan para hindi bumgsak) then you ready to go :lol:

cost of the project: 50 pesos.(exhaust fan paint ties and screws are all recycled. :lol: hope it helps para sa walang chillers n katulad ko.. :lol: thanks RP
Float like a CADILLAC..Sting like a BEEMER......

my old 75g reef tank
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=12225
blackwidow
reefphilippines member

Re: DIY fan brackets

Postby Sea Turtle » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:52 pm

...naaaaks!! ayos na ah! galing parekoy! :wink:
Sea Turtle
reefphilippines member

Return to Do It Your Self