[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
reefphilippines.com • View topic - Planning to start a fowlr tank,Need Help on where/what 2 buy

Planning to start a fowlr tank,Need Help on where/what 2 buy

If you are new to the hobby and would like to have some personalized attention, this is the forum to post your questions

Re: Planning to start a fowlr tank,Need Help on where/what 2

Postby RonSax » Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:57 am

Music is my PASSION
My Girlfriend is my OBSESSION and
Reefing is my ADDICTION
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
RonSax
reefphilippines member

Postby aquareef » Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:21 am

Contact me Via SMS / Viber / WeChat or Call for Quicker Response
Kindly Leave your Name or Username when Inquiring

Mobile : +63 9228887867
Location 1 : Malate, Manila ( LRT1-Quirino Avenue Station )
Location 2 : Grace Park, Caloocan City ( LRT1-5th Avenue Station )

Like us on our Facebook Page :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Aquareef ... 654?ref=hl
aquareef
reefphilippines member

Postby RonSax » Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:27 am

The purpose of my post is to give bruppy the idea where and who to contact in able to materialize his new setup. To be honest, I'm not expecting him to purchase Salinity Saltmix with the kind of budget that he got (6k), purchasing it will cut half of his budget agad! Blue Treasure and NSW from Go Deals and Fev Marine is the more practical decision (if budget permits him at makaluwag luwag, maybe he could try other brand of saltmixes)

Getting inputs here sa RP muna before buying is a good decision. Laking pasasalamat ko na maiiwasan nya ang sales talk ng carti. Dahil malamang kakasimula palang nya, Quiiter na sya sa hobby na ito dahil naloko lang sya.

I don't wanna be too technical in explaining things to a newbie. This post is not for everybody but plainly for bruppy dahil sya ang kausap ko. I'm not promoting products from anyone here, it is just a plain practicality coz it is what budget permits him. Kung may mas malaki syang budget, bakit naman natin ipagkakait ang mas mahal na produkto? I'm not trying to confuse everyone from the saltmixes of Seachem and Seachem's Aquavitro (which is from the same manufacturer Seachem Laboratories). That is not my intention.

I wont explain further, Best of luck with your new setup bruppy :-)
RonSax
reefphilippines member

Postby aquareef » Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:11 pm

It is really not my business what & how you give ideas to the TS & all other beginners that may need them. Everybody can give additional information as much as they wishes to their knowledge & the best of each abilities.
Your reply to his post is not only for him but to everyone else here in this Forum to read, including me. I know you are'nt promoting any Brand Products to anyone here, even if you did unintentionally, I don't mind you for doing so or anyone else for that matter. It's everyones Right & Prerogative.
What really puzzles me, made me curious & caught my attention was the fact that the Price you declared for the Salinity Salt Mix. I found it to be Misleading & Untrue. That is the reason why until now I still kept on requesting you to state all of us readers here which bucket size the 3000 amount you were referring to & Where & How did you obtained it.
Until you clarify this matter, I personally will treat your price/brand recommendation as purely Bogus, Heresay & without Solid Evidence.

I Rest my Case!

aquareef
reefphilippines member

Postby aquareef » Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:48 pm

P.S.

Incase you wishes to be Discreet on your source, you can either PM or better yet SMS me. You already know my mobile number.

aquareef
reefphilippines member

Postby davepagdanganan » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:11 pm

Goodluck sa set up TS :)
*Anemone and Clownfish Tank: My Dream Tank!!!*
davepagdanganan
reefphilippines member

Postby bruppy » Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:15 am

hehe thanks, baka before ng holy week ako bumili para sakto pag balik galing vacation eh medyo naka 1week na ang tank haha
bruppy
reefphilippines member

Postby davepagdanganan » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:41 am

Madaming tutulong sayo dito sa rp, just pm them siguro, madaming willing talaga :D
*Anemone and Clownfish Tank: My Dream Tank!!!*
davepagdanganan
reefphilippines member

Postby thurrmac » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:01 am

thurrmac
reefphilippines member

Postby bruppy » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:30 pm

Yup, meron naman akong idea or basic knowledge na sa saltwater tanks, on what to buy... kelangan ko lang malaman is the best or suitable brands na swack sa budget ko... like for example maganda yung ganitong water pump for this price range, or maganda etong skimmer na ito for this price range and where to get it... para pag mag shop na ako i know what to look for
bruppy
reefphilippines member

Postby thurrmac » Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:24 pm

thurrmac
reefphilippines member

Postby bruppy » Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:40 pm

ahh okok, kaso hindi ba medyo mas pricey sila? compared sa gamit sa cartimar? kasi iniisip ko nandun na rin ako why not buy the equipment there... or same lang sila ng price?
bruppy
reefphilippines member

Postby bruppy » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:39 pm

I just bought everything na sa cartimar kanina.
35g dt
15gallon sump
return pump, skimmer, cured live rocks, live sand, master test kit, hydrometer, NSW
kulaang na lang stand kasi hindi mag kasya sa car and lights.
Any ideas sa cheap lights? hindi naman ako mag lagay corals pwede na kaya ang t5?
Ano pa ba kulang ko? or kelangan ko pang bilhin?

by the way, i temporarily placed my live rocks in a pale with saltwater and put a powerhead, the one with an airline. will that be enough to keep the organisms there alive? or kelangan mamatay sila para ma cycle ko tank?
bruppy
reefphilippines member

Postby seth » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:37 pm

Killing the liverocks to start the cycle just does not make sense bro. :) You dont have to worry about pests since wala ka namang ilalagay na corals. Even if you do, mawawala rin sila kung walang food source.

Anyway, just one t5 would be enough for FOWLR.
Cheers,
Marty

seth
reefphilippines member

Postby bruppy » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:07 am

ohh okok hehe thanks, so basically i can put any light i like because fowlr lang set up ko right?
bruppy
reefphilippines member

PreviousNext

Return to New to the hobby