How to setup a nano tank?

If you are new to the hobby and would like to have some personalized attention, this is the forum to post your questions

How to setup a nano tank?

Postby Cdd » Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:15 pm

Hi reef masters,

Been reading the threads and bilib ako sa skills ng mga members. Idol!

I am a newbie here with 3 months traumatic experience with a large SW tank.

I have done my reading and have come to a conclusion na baka best mag simula sa nano tank.

Reaching out to ask for help.

Is the a person I can contact and commission to help me setup a nano tank?

Looking for a nano tank package with everything needed hardware etc and then landscaping.

Hope someone can point me to the right direction please?

Salamat po.
Cdd
reefphilippines member

Re: How to setup a nano tank?

Postby symphiii@gmail.com » Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:46 am

bro mas madali mag start sa mas malaking tank kung newbie mas critical kung nano tank mabilis mag swing parameter, temperature etc. mas lalo ka dyan mahihirapan..

btw bakit ka naman na trauma sa large SW tank? baka may mali kalang nagawa paki specify mo yung history mo before matutulungan ka ng mga master dito na icorrect yun..
symphiii@gmail.com
reefphilippines member

Re: How to setup a nano tank?

Postby pclear » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:55 am

My co-worker, after much discouragement from me, bought the display 20g tank from a carti shop. she took everything home that was in it fish/rock/sand/water except she took home a bnew identical tank.

Reassembled everything when she got home. Its been 3 mos no death whatsoever! The tank according to the shop keeper was 5 mos running already.

Im not sure i will recommend this or anything from carti EVER! Just sharing an experience from a co-worker. Maybe she got lucky i dont know, but i wish it was this easy when i started.
pclear
reefphilippines member

Return to New to the hobby