[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
reefphilippines.com • View topic - MH Swap for Sump

MH Swap for Sump

Buy sell and trade equipments and livestocks here

MH Swap for Sump

Postby randell » Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:21 pm

Guys,

Anyone want an MH? I'm willing to trade my MH for anyone who can give me and help me set up a sump/fuge for my nano (18g).. was thinking of just about 20 gal or so combination sump and fuge. I have 2 acrylic backpaks and a via aqua skimmer that can be converted into an overflow... I just don't freakin' know how.. plus I'm really no handyman... I'm willing to give the MH to anyone who can do this for me.... maybe thrown in the via aqua if he can give me a running set... i know the sump/fuge isnt costly but i'm pretty DIY challenged, hehe... here is a pic of the MH... it comes with a good casing (all weather), hi quality ballast... 10k bulb ...
80 gallon Rimless Elos Tank
Reef Maniac Beckette Skimmer
Eheim Return Pump
Marine Hub Lumenarc/Alanod Refloctors
250w Metal Hallide Lamps
Teco Chiller
SPS, LPS, etc.

http://randelltiongson.com/
Marine Hub @ Animal Depot (Metrowalk)
Follower of Jesus Christ
Honor God, Make Disciples
randell
reefphilippines supporter

Postby jackryan » Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:55 pm

wow, this is a very good offer... wish I had the time and talent to do this myself for you to take advantage of the swap offer... :roll:

btw, at cartimar, i already had a chance to chat with at least two folks who can design and install a sump for me... and even do the necessary hole drillings... but wasn't yet up to it...

for your 18gal nano... are you planning to drill a hole through it or use an overflow tank of some sorts leading to your anticipated sump ?

also, why don't you use one of the backpacks for your 18gal ? I think that would be sufficient while you explore all your other options... having a sump would be ideal but not everyone successful in keeping their tanks relies on one but majority does... I think the backpack you are disposing is patterned after the US designed ones... i think in a number of cases they rely on the backpack as some kind of sump+ref.... why not try that initially ?

on the other hand, for the longest time I saw your Nano at Marina at E Rod and they've been running on the Via Aqua... why don't you check with Tommy on the kind of maintenance they have to spend on it including frequency of partial water change...

just some thoughts... but i am sure one of the guys here would grab at this opportunity... wish I was as gifted as them in time and patience...
JackRyan's 225G 6'x2'x2.5' Tank Project

jackryan

Postby randell » Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:33 pm

Eheim Return Pump
250w Metal Hallide Lamps
Teco Chiller
SPS, LPS, etc.

Follower of Jesus Christ
randell

Postby randell » Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:34 pm

Eheim Return Pump
250w Metal Hallide Lamps
Teco Chiller
SPS, LPS, etc.

Follower of Jesus Christ
randell

Postby manmarine » Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:08 pm

20G aquarium without sump and skimmer:
6T5s: actinic/6500K/12000K/actinic/6500K/actinic with fans
1 pump for circulation
inhabitants: 3 orange-lined cardinal (apogon cyanosoma) & 7 snails
corals: blue actino, ricordeas (yellow & orange), open brains (green & red), orange brain, green lobo brain, chalices (green & violet), 2 red scolemia, celerina (green and pink), green star polyp, blastomussa (pink, red, violet/green, blue, red/violet, violet/red, red/blue).
manmarine
reefphilippines member

Postby jackryan » Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:21 pm

jackryan

Postby jackryan » Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:24 pm

jackryan

Postby randell » Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:27 pm

Eheim Return Pump
250w Metal Hallide Lamps
Teco Chiller
SPS, LPS, etc.

Follower of Jesus Christ
randell

Postby apol » Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:36 pm

apol

Postby jolt26 » Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:16 pm

Welcome to ReefPhilippines!

Hero of Rome

http://s1.gladiatus.ph/game/c.php?uid=18795
jolt26

Postby randell » Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:20 pm

Eheim Return Pump
250w Metal Hallide Lamps
Teco Chiller
SPS, LPS, etc.

Follower of Jesus Christ
randell

Postby manmarine » Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:33 pm

20G aquarium without sump and skimmer:
6T5s: actinic/6500K/12000K/actinic/6500K/actinic with fans
1 pump for circulation
inhabitants: 3 orange-lined cardinal (apogon cyanosoma) & 7 snails
corals: blue actino, ricordeas (yellow & orange), open brains (green & red), orange brain, green lobo brain, chalices (green & violet), 2 red scolemia, celerina (green and pink), green star polyp, blastomussa (pink, red, violet/green, blue, red/violet, violet/red, red/blue).
manmarine
reefphilippines member

Postby jolt26 » Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:28 pm

Hero of Rome

jolt26

Postby randell » Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:28 pm

Eheim Return Pump
250w Metal Hallide Lamps
Teco Chiller
SPS, LPS, etc.

Follower of Jesus Christ
randell

Postby jolt26 » Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:48 pm

use the MH in your nano, the one at the office para libre kuryente, lamig pa ;)

Hero of Rome

jolt26

Next

Return to Aquarium Related