[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
reefphilippines.com • View topic - Marine Quest Sad News

Marine Quest Sad News

A place where you can discuss anything, its your call

Marine Quest Sad News

Postby random » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:40 am

Anyone here in RP heard about what happened to Boch of Marine Quest? Chanced upon an old acquaintance in Cartimar last Sunday. I was told Boch had passed away. The story goes that he was shot in the back while returning to their Del Monte shop after a lunch out with friends. Can anyone here confirm this? I couldn't believe it. I had my liaison officer check out MQ Del Monte and Marine Habitat early today (I meant yesterday, sorry... didn't realize the time of my post), and we gathered the information that both these stores owned and operated by Boch and his wife Alia had been shut down. If what I've heard is true, then wow... life really is a box of chocolates: you never know what you're gonna get. :(
Some guy from FB: "Technically, the Jellyfish isn't a fish. It isn't technically jelly either. So, everything I was made to believe in is a LIE!"
random
reefphilippines member

Re: Marine Quest Sad News

Postby glennalbertb » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:14 am

There was a post here about the death of bro Boch but was suddenly deleted by the poster thinking that the info he have read on a newspaper might only has the same name with Boch. Sadly most reefers I asked are telling same story that he was indeed shot in the back. I had been waiting for any reliable information about this tragic loss. I tried texting Boch but never replied. If this incident is true, my heartfelt sympathy and sincere condolences goes to his family and it is a pity that I never confirmed the truth in time to even try to attend the funeral...Hope someone shed light :cry:
glennalbertb
reefphilippines member

Postby obet_carlos » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:38 am

Yun din ang narinig ko.. Maybe someone can go to marine quest carti and ask them..
obet_carlos
reefphilippines supporter

Postby Sea Turtle » Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:53 am

yes this was already confirmed and the burial took place about two weeks ago if i am not mistaken.
Sea Turtle
reefphilippines member

Postby thurrmac » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:00 am

i got the news from ariel... and nung nag punta ako MQ sabi nila closed na nga daw yun stores nila sa QC... tingin ko resbak, may kaaway sila dun...
thurrmac
reefphilippines member

Postby jazz0821 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:29 am

nakakagulat naman tong news na toh..
cheers! :)
jazz0821
reefphilippines member

Postby Gamol » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:42 am

Kaya pala sirado na branch nila dito sa may roosevelt. Lagi ko nadadaanan papuntang office, had the chance to meet him before with Wiley. Condolence to Boch's family. :(
Save the REEFS? :P
Gamol
reefphilippines supporter

Postby rolandgelo » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:48 am

Sad news, condolence sa family

50G shallow nano-(retired)

Current tank-15G nano
rolandgelo
reefphilippines member

Postby choypogi07 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:48 pm

condolence to the family.. :( :cry:
corals die faster than fish when even one of your parameters is off the charts..
choypogi07
reefphilippines member

Postby Vien » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:37 pm

This is really sad. Condolence to the family.
Vien
reefphilippines member

Return to The Lounge