Hello ReefPhilippines

Hello ReefPhilippines

Postby albert_abadicio » Tue May 15, 2012 8:40 pm

Hi ReefPhilippines,

I'm Albert Abadicio. I have been keeping fishes since the age of 7. I got it from my dad. I started keeping livebearers, to goldfishes and other freshwater fishes. Back in 1997, our family decided to keep our first saltwater tank. It was a 35 gallon reef tank. Then we upgraded to 75 gallons. It was running good for a year and a half until brownouts start pestering the Philippines. Sadly, there was one time when we were out of town, a blackout hit Manila, with it our Saltwater tank.

Since then, I have never kept a saltwater tank again. I've kept flowerhorns, until I finally felt more comfortable with Cichlid hobby. I have been breeding and keeping cichlids since 2003. I am also an officer of the Philippine Cichlid Association.

I also have a knack for measuring water parameters, to know what parameters my cichlids bred.

Now, my in-laws are thinking of setting up a saltwater tank. I might be a little bit rusty doing this, but I think I'll have it a go.

So, I'm here to learn from all of you and hopefully contribute to this hobby as well.
albert_abadicio
reefphilippines member

Re: Hello ReefPhilippines

Postby kentpoy23 » Tue May 15, 2012 9:21 pm

welcome bro... :lol: :lol: :lol:
kentpoy23
reefphilippines member

Return to Welcome to ReefPhilippines.com