[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
reefphilippines.com • View topic - Hello everybody, from Iran

Hello everybody, from Iran

Postby deltamarine » Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:01 am

Hi everybody, My name is Ali and I'm from Iran. I've been in Philippines several times and I have to say it's paradise!! I can say that I'm a beginner in salt water aquarium though I've started a project with someone who is very talented and knowledgeable about marine tanks! anyway, it's nice to be among you guys and I hope we have a quality time here sharing our thoughts and experiences. One last thing, I have a surprise for all of you which I'm sure your gonna like it. :D
deltamarine
reefphilippines member

Re: Hello everybody, from Iran

Postby SHOKOY » Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:30 am

WELCOME to RP sir ALI... :D :D :D :D Mabuhay
Sent from my NOKIA 5110...

CORAL LIBRARY>>> http://sdmas.com/corals/species.php
SHOKOY
reefphilippines member

Postby glennalbertb » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:17 am

Hello Ali, welcome to rp.. You reminded me of my Iranian friend also named Ali. I've been to Kish Island in Iran and visited the underground town of Cariz and that thousand year old tree..Anyway just enjoty the hobby and we'll wait for that surprise you're saying he he :D
glennalbertb
reefphilippines member

Postby deltamarine » Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:45 pm

Thank you guys for your welcome and as for my surprise, it would be for all members who are keeping whether fish only or reef tanks! no more clues for now just a little patience! :wink:
deltamarine
reefphilippines member

Postby rolandgelo » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:35 am

welcome! :D

50G shallow nano-(retired)

Current tank-15G nano
rolandgelo
reefphilippines member

Postby jemzac » Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:12 pm

Welcome to RP :-D
Can't stop staring there is always new :D
jemzac
reefphilippines member

Postby deltamarine » Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:05 pm

Thank you all of you. I wish this new year will be the best year for all the members of RF and their families. :D
deltamarine
reefphilippines member

Return to Welcome to ReefPhilippines.com