Hello!

Hello!

Postby matchboxgnc » Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:13 pm

Hello guys, a newbie here from San Fernando, Pampanga . . .

It's very interesting to know na meron mga auqarists dito sa Philippines because i had already searched all over the internet regarding reef and fish only aquariums and dito ko lang pala mahahanap ang sagot sa mga tanong ko. Hirap kasing intindihin ng mga English words na ginagamit nila sa ibang site eheheh :lol: . Actually I've been into a lot of hobbies, my last was R/C Drift and having 4 freshwater aquarium, but when my 3 year old flowerhorn died, i decided to venture naman sa saltwater especially when me and my berks went to Carti, lalo akong naengganyo mag saltwater. Just seeing those lovely corals made my day complete. Actually I'm still in the planning stage and doing more researches, nagpapagawa pa lang ako ng 100 gallons aquarium and 1 year ang alloted kong plan for this project medyo mabigat kasi sa bulsa compared to freshwater hehehe :lol: . It has always been my desire to have a reef aquarium kasi frustrated marine biologist ako napunta kasi ako sa ibang field. But anyway, I congratulate this site and the people behind this for a wonderful and informative site and I hope that the Philippine aquarists' population will still grow pero cyempre dapat responsible pa rin in dealing with marine life.

Kudos to all!

John
matchboxgnc
reefphilippines member

Re: Hello!

Postby Sea Turtle » Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:54 pm

welcome sir! keep us posted with the progress of your project. good luck!
Sea Turtle
reefphilippines member

Postby carlos_carancho » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:29 pm

welcome to RP sir! good luck sa project. gawa ka ng thread sa members para madocument and ma-update kami. :D
carlos_carancho
reefphilippines member

Postby matchboxgnc » Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:37 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome :D My plan is still on the drawing board saka trying to find someone pa na mabigyan ako ng NSW galing subic eheheh and still busy with my dissertation eh. But once I have the time, i'll try to post pics. Maybe i'll start with my 35 gallon tank. Thanks :D
matchboxgnc
reefphilippines member

Return to Welcome to ReefPhilippines.com