[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
reefphilippines.com • View topic - Refugium livestock available (Macroalgae, Mangrove,Seagrass)

Refugium livestock available (Macroalgae, Mangrove,Seagrass)

A forum to discuss the requirements and care of macroalgaes

Re: Refugium livestock available (Macroalgae, Mangrove,Seagr

Postby Halimeda » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:57 pm

Halimeda
reefphilippines member

Postby Halimeda » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:59 pm

Halimeda
reefphilippines member

Postby natskie » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:07 pm

sir want to buy these:

Starfish - blue Linckia
Urchins - anything colorful
Snails - anything colorful
Shrimp - anything colorful
Hermit crabs - anything colorful

gusto ko po maliliit lng at colorful. ano po location nyo? kailangan ba pair para masaya sila sa tank or pwede isa lng?

pa send ng price sir. im planning a 35g reef.
natskie
reefphilippines member

Postby gibbus » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:34 am

Sir any news on our orders?
gibbus
reefphilippines member

Postby ctm7676 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:38 pm

Hey Rick,thanks so much for the various species you delivered!
ctm7676
reefphilippines member

Postby rolandgelo » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:41 am

Can I request pics of the deliveries sir? I already placed orders but I'll get them delivered as soon as I finish cycling, I just wanted to see how sir erick's wonderful shipments look like

50G shallow nano-(retired)

Current tank-15G nano
rolandgelo
reefphilippines member

Postby ryanuy » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:03 am

Got my macros from rick yesterday! Thanks!
ryanuy
reefphilippines member

Postby Halimeda » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:03 am

Hi Guys,

To those who got their shipments last week, thanks for the trust and the feedback. It was nice doing business with you, and I hope to do business with you again. To those whose orders are still in the pipe, I'm preparing my next shipment batch for this Friday and Saturday (or special case schedules) and will coordinate with you individually regarding the status of your orders as I assemble them. For those whose orders are taking a bit longer than expected, thanks you for your patience, some stocks (specially the shrimps) are harder to find than most, but be assured that I am doing my best to fill out and clear all orders by the end of this week.

Oh, and just an advance notice, By March, I will be selling select pieces of live rock of various sizes and shapes. To those who are frustrated with the quality of most liverock in Manila, I'm sure you will enjoy this, as these are A1 quality. The rock pieces will be individually photographed and posted on the soon-to-rise facebook account for this little business. Will update you on this.

Thanks again everyone, and best regards!

Eric
Halimeda
reefphilippines member

Postby Halimeda » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:28 am

Hi Again,

Pahabol pala, This weekend I will be mass producing (mariculture) soft corals for sale sometime in March. These include Sarcophyton, Lobophytum, Cladiella, Lettuce Sinularia, Spaghetti Sinularia, Nepthya, and others. Most of these will be the normal color types, but I will try as much as possible to include all the colors that are available (mostly greens, yellow, some pinks and the rare blues). These are not wild collected whole colonies, but colonies grown from 2" fragments taken from wild stock, because at some level, we need to do our part in marine conservation too. Please feel free to chime in and tell me what species you would like to be made available.

Thanks Again

Eric
Halimeda
reefphilippines member

Postby waterlou » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:53 am

hey eric where's your location?
34L AquaStyle 380
Skimmerless
Sumpless
FOWLR
waterlou
reefphilippines member

Postby obet_carlos » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:56 am

do you have paypal?:D how do we pay you?
obet_carlos
reefphilippines supporter

Postby Halimeda » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:10 am

Halimeda
reefphilippines member

Postby Halimeda » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:13 am

Halimeda
reefphilippines member

Postby christian » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:12 am

ei Eric will you be bringing in worms this coming March sa Manila?
desperately trying to find new ways to ease reefkeeping... :)

75 gallons reef tank:
viewtopic.php?t=1761

180 gallons reef tank of my parents:
viewtopic.php?t=6211

275 gallons reef tank:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=9506
christian
reefphilippines supporter

Postby naivete » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:15 pm

hi! i would like to get some sea grass in the coming months as i am really a fan of marine plants. Also you mentioned non-photosyntetic sponge, iam also interested. which spieces are these and can you get them?
naivete
reefphilippines member

PreviousNext

Return to Macroalgae Forum