[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
reefphilippines.com • View topic - My ELOS inspired setup - 58G Rimless

My ELOS inspired setup - 58G Rimless

Post the details of your tank for everyone to see.

Postby Clam Guy » Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:08 pm

And God said let the water teem with living creatures and he saw that it was good.

http://www.reefphilippines.com/forums/v ... php?t=7694
Clam Guy
reefphilippines member

Postby Clam Guy » Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:09 pm

And God said let the water teem with living creatures and he saw that it was good.

Clam Guy
reefphilippines member

Postby Clam Guy » Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:11 pm

Clam Guy
reefphilippines member

Postby Clam Guy » Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:13 pm

Clam Guy
reefphilippines member

Postby TOMMYTAN27 » Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:17 pm

TOMMYTAN27
reefphilippines member

Postby marlon » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:19 am

Wahhhhhh... :x that's my dream tank :lol:

let me add some pics...

my pico tank behind hehehe...
An aquarium brings an element to your space that no other interior feature can.
marlon
reefphilippines supporter

Postby phantom » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:31 am

Last edited by phantom on Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rimless 16gal 18"x18"x12" : 03.06.09

Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life.Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary. -Steve Jobs
phantom
reefphilippines member

Postby khuran » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:31 am

Beware of wolves in sheep's clothing.
From Harbinger of DOOM, to PraiseMaster in a snap!
khuran
reefphilippines member

Postby jackryan » Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:05 pm

JackRyan's 225G 6'x2'x2.5' Tank Project

jackryan

Postby Clam Guy » Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:41 pm

Update:

Janet of Aquamarin said the ATI 8x24 powermodule will arrive in 3-4 weeks. I will cycle with lights off for awhile. Out of stock apparently. I ordered 5 ATI Blue Pluses and 2 ATI Aqua Blues from her also. I bought 3 KZ Fiji Purples in HK. Can't wait to mix them up when the powermodule arrives.

Marlon - Thank you for making me my dream tank! Now, it's your turn to make yours :wink: Thanks for posting the pics. Come over soon, and lets do the pipework and the leak test.

Khuran - Sps and clams all the way!

JR - I threw out that piece of junk and will never buy a Teco product again. Hahaha. I have my AC on at least 8 hours a day during the day time, so I doubt I'll need a chiller, but lets see :P

Phantom - Mang Ramon made the overflow boxes, and Marlon asked him to glue black acrylic on it. Actually Mang Ramon made my tank and sump, but Marlon coordinated with him to get the best price, design and construction.

Clam Guy
reefphilippines member

Postby Clam Guy » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:09 pm

Started the leak test :D

Marlon came over the other day and helped me setup the electricals and pipework:

A new LED toy:

Some games to keep me busy while cycling :lol:

Still waiting on the ATI Powermodule to arrive in May. Once that's installed, I'll start cycling.

Clam Guy
reefphilippines member

Postby asintado08 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:26 pm

bossing paint lang ba un black sa likod mo?
Vodka and Skimmer.
asintado08
reefphilippines member

Postby Clam Guy » Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:48 pm

It's spray paint, acrylic epoxy type. Marlon spray painted it for me.

My Sedra 2500 return pump is kaput. Gotta shop for a new one, am thinking of an Eheim 1250, or an Aquabee pump.

I can't wait to aquascape this tank. I'm thinking of minimal rockwork, and lots of open sand, naturalistic, with a touch of zen and modernism too.

OR

A bonsai tree arrangement, using acrylic rods. This may not be so appealing as my tank is shallow, only 18"H.

So far, day 2 of the leak test and no leaks recorded. I'll test it for at least 5 more days and see.

Clam Guy
reefphilippines member

Postby mikedown » Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:00 pm

mikedown
reefphilippines supporter

Postby randell » Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:16 pm

80 gallon Rimless Elos Tank
Reef Maniac Beckette Skimmer
Eheim Return Pump
Marine Hub Lumenarc/Alanod Refloctors
250w Metal Hallide Lamps