[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
reefphilippines.com • View topic - Experienced Coral Farmer Here to Meet the Local Reefers!

Experienced Coral Farmer Here to Meet the Local Reefers!

Post the details of your tank for everyone to see.

Experienced Coral Farmer Here to Meet the Local Reefers!

Postby Anythingcoral » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:38 pm

Hello coral community my name is Ian and I own one of the largest coral farms on the westcoast of the United States. Im here in the Philippines for an other business that I own and operate and must say that I am so happy to see a coral community here! I have been growing and in the coral community for over a decade and am one of the few people that can say made money growing corals on a larger scale.

I really hope to meet and would love to hang out and chat with fellow experienced coral enthusiast and coral growers! Corals are my life, love and passion and since im here I only get pictures from my guys of my greenhouse back home ;(

Drop me an email if you want to get together and talk corals some time. I currently live here in Ortigas.

Happy Reefing to you all... Heres some info on my company in the states, and some pictures of one of my coral greenhouses!

I look forward to helping many of you and meeting others and trading, buying and helping the coral community here in the Philippines!

http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/225020

PS can some one tell me why im getting "Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached" when i try and upload pictures?
Last edited by Anythingcoral on Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anythingcoral
reefphilippines member

Re: Experenced Coral Farmer Here to Meet the Local Reefers!

Postby gxo666 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:20 pm

Cool.
:D

Why philippines?

Anyway dont get me wrong but you have a wrong spelling on your post specially on your title.
gxo666
reefphilippines member

Postby seth » Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:05 pm

Ian, upload your pics on a third party photo sharing site like photobucket then paste the link with the [img] code here. I believe chockie already left you a mesaage. cheers. :)
Cheers,
Marty

seth
reefphilippines member

Postby jemzac » Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:22 am

I hope you can share the picture with us. I'm far from your place, Ortigas. If you manage time to be in Sta Rosa Laguna, I hope we can meet & fix fix my tank :D joke, I'm still just a student in the reef world that needs a lot of learning from folks like you.
Can't stop staring there is always new :D
jemzac
reefphilippines member

Re: Experienced Coral Farmer Here to Meet the Local Reefers!

Postby Leica » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:21 pm

I'm also a farmer. Instead of corals I use palay and mais for planting :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

By the way welcome to rp. :D
Leica
reefphilippines member

Postby Coraladict443 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:37 pm

welcome to rp !!! :D :D and don't forget to post nice corals :D also a student but unfortunately i'm in cebu (can't visit (T_T))
75 gal. DT
DIY cooling system
3100 rio pumps
most of such details will be on a later date
Coraladict443
reefphilippines member

Postby aarongo222 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:05 pm

Contact #: 0922-822-0290
| |
aarongo222
reefphilippines member

Return to Member Tanks