[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
reefphilippines.com • View topic - My 67 Gallon tank

My 67 Gallon tank

Post the details of your tank for everyone to see.

Re: My 67 Gallon tank

Postby DARKSTAR22 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:21 pm

Fortunately my dymax skimmer's outlet pipe is the same diameter as the drain pipe, and it's a flexible tube, so leak test!

So this is what the bottom of the overflow box looks like, only one return but there's a T above

here's the T, I've put a 90 degree elbow pipe to prevent the water from splashing, and I can direct my flow wherever I want to :D

to be continued...
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, Give him power."
-Abraham lincoln
DARKSTAR22
reefphilippines member

Postby DARKSTAR22 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:18 pm

Update:

so far both tanks don't have any leaks and has been running for a few days now, and there's this problem I have, the noise of the drain it goes like "BLOKBFFFPBPPBPBPBP...SCHHHLLLLLLRRRRRPPP...BLOBLOKFFFPLLPPKKBBB" :lol:

even without the pipe.

so...after rummaging through my extra stuff for the tank I've found something that could silence the toilet flush once and for all:

that is from a BRS biopellet/carbon reactor, so I've sliced the inner most plastic and placed it on top of the drain inside the overflow box, now my problem is I think it'll overflow the overflow box, so I'm going to have to do some trial and error today.

this is going to the skimmer's outlet now...

i'll update this thread later if I can
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, Give him power."
-Abraham lincoln
DARKSTAR22
reefphilippines member

Postby thurrmac » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:36 pm

thurrmac
reefphilippines member

Postby yoki » Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:22 pm

Youll use it like a strainer bro? Ull have flooding problems soon if it will get clogged, you can control the flow by using ball valve or reduce the pipe to a much smaller diameter so you can get rid of the gurgling sound.
200 gal
Ai sol blue
nbw 200 skimmer
Biopellet
phos reactor,rowaphos media
denitrator diy
Mp40esw
diy vodka, gkucose, cal, mag, stront, alk,k+, iron, iodine
hailea chiller
32hf return pump
LS sps and lps
yoki
reefphilippines member

Postby immortalbreaker » Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:29 pm

Try something like this:

Custom Tank (50gal water volume) - SOLD

Custom AIO - Current Tank
immortalbreaker
reefphilippines member

Postby DARKSTAR22 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:31 pm

-Abraham lincoln
DARKSTAR22
reefphilippines member

Postby DARKSTAR22 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:14 pm

Bought some sand and live rocks today at carti, and a saltmix, I'm going to plan the rockwork today :D
-Abraham lincoln
DARKSTAR22
reefphilippines member

Postby DARKSTAR22 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:44 pm

Update:

while I'm still searching for a ball valve here I've temporarily placed the mod that I used to silence the toilet flush sound on my drain pipe, here's what it looks like:

anyway, I'm still thinking about the rockwork, I want to have two pillars in the tank, and a tiny rock wall in the right side of the tank...I'll be using zipties and drilling a hole in each of the rock so I can tie them up together to my liking.

to be continued...
-Abraham lincoln
DARKSTAR22
reefphilippines member

Postby seth » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:16 pm

Looks good. :) I also agree with putting braces in your tank. Better safe than sorry.

BTW, there's a little hardware stall in 999 mall in Divisoria that sells ballvalves in different sizes. I got mine for less than a hundred pesos, I'm not sure if I got it for 60 or 90 pesos. :lol:
Cheers,
Marty

seth
reefphilippines member

Postby DARKSTAR22 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:02 am

-Abraham lincoln
DARKSTAR22
reefphilippines member

Postby potring » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:09 am

why go to divisoria bro since your near sa divi, why not go to alonzo or somewhere sa ongpin at maraming store or hardware jan na nagbebenta ng ball valve of different sizes, like LYS marketing i think along recto lang yan near masangkay or benavidez st. basta marami jan sa ongpin :mrgreen:
potring
reefphilippines member

Postby Leica » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:45 am

Leica
reefphilippines member

Postby potring » Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:32 pm

buti na lang at bungo ang tatoo ko at hindi nanaman ako yun nyahahaha :twisted: :twisted:
potring
reefphilippines member

Postby Leica » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:11 pm

Leica
reefphilippines member

Postby DARKSTAR22 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:27 pm

-Abraham lincoln
DARKSTAR22
reefphilippines member

PreviousNext

Return to Member Tanks