[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
reefphilippines.com • View topic - 5 Gallon JEBO Tank SW Newbie Questions

5 Gallon JEBO Tank SW Newbie Questions

A forum for people interested in keeping nano tanks

Postby shadowbreaker23 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:37 pm

shadowbreaker23
reefphilippines member

Postby Annakins » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:21 am

ahahah you guys are funny with all the gender clues / nicknames / secret identities you come up with! Okay, for the record: Hi! my name is anna, and i am a newbie *waving* :p My name is annakins because I was thinking of a nick for counter strike.. added kins to my name, played, kicked *, then..it stuck.. so ive been using Annakins for online forums and games ever since :p and makigarcia, nope, i am a girl through and through hahaha :lol:

Aaaannnyway..back to the topic :p

Menthol:I guess ill have to stick with just one tiny clown. anyway im still new at it, theres more to learn, more to read, one fish should be enough to tell me if im doing things right or not :p then maybe if it runs smoothly, stocked, clean and all, ill take on a larger tank where i could go nuts getting the stuff i want hehe :p then again, ill worry about that later :P

I just found these white translucent stuff that looks like a thick bunch of cobwebs on the rock and sand... Image
does anyone know what this is and why its there? it looks like the same stuff that cocoons a fish that has been dead for days.. but i dont have any dead thing on the tank.. hmm.. perhaps a sign of poor water quality? or maybe a sign to go to cartimar tomorrow to get a lionfish.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Dont shoot, Im kidding :lol:

irsarches: hello ^_^ thanks for the info on grahf11's and tropical brew, i cant wait to visit them! ^_^ what are you planning to do with your 5g? and youre right, it hasnt been a day and somehow i feel like my SW IQ went up by 5points, 90 more to go! :p ill be checking out your post after this, it should be an interesting read since its pretty hard to find a how to / dos and donts specifically for a 5gallon tank ^_^

mk73mhz: maybe when i am about to get corals, i can just get rid of the stock light and casing and change it to one that will cater to coral needs.. hmm.. I see a DIY in my future.. yaay! ^_^

shadowbreaker: thanks! ill try my best to make it work :p
Annakins
reefphilippines member

Postby fishlover » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:33 am

Quick question: How old are you Btw? :?:

observe the white thing first. Maybe it's algae. :wink:
PEACE! :D
fishlover
reefphilippines member

Postby Menthol » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:36 am

Menthol
reefphilippines member

Postby Annakins » Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:21 pm

Annakins
reefphilippines member

Postby shandy_say » Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:49 pm

shandy_say
reefphilippines member

Postby Annakins » Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:39 pm

Annakins
reefphilippines member

Postby Annakins » Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:28 pm

Annakins
reefphilippines member

Postby Annakins » Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:18 pm

I got 3 more pounds of live rock yesterday.. leaving me with a 5 gallon tank with 4lbs of live rock.. Is it okay or is it too crowded? after cycling im getting 1 clown, 3 snails, 1 shrimp and I dont know how many shrooms xenias and zoas... maybe rics? @.@

also got a testing kit, nitrite is still at 1.0 x.x
Hydrometer reads 1.010 and 84F hmmm....

the wait is killing me, im itching to set up a freshwater tank just to keep me preoccupied x.x
Annakins
reefphilippines member

Postby shadowbreaker23 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:49 pm

shadowbreaker23
reefphilippines member

Postby Annakins » Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:20 pm

Annakins
reefphilippines member

Postby shadowbreaker23 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:47 pm

fill your tank to the max level and try isolating the rocks for easier cleaning of the glass :P
shadowbreaker23
reefphilippines member

Postby obet_carlos » Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:11 pm

obet_carlos
reefphilippines supporter

Postby Annakins » Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:15 am

Annakins
reefphilippines member

Postby Menthol » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:38 am

Menthol
reefphilippines member

PreviousNext