[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
reefphilippines.com • View topic - NANO Livestock Available - Special Orders

NANO Livestock Available - Special Orders

A forum for people interested in keeping nano tanks

NANO Livestock Available - Special Orders

Postby Halimeda » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:53 pm

Hi Guys,

For those interested, I can provide you with livestock/wetstock for your nano tanks. I am a diver/professional aquarist/Marine Biologist knowledgeable in the collection and shipping of marine organisms. I know it is very hard to locate small to tiny organisms in Manila (at reasonable prices)for your nano and pico tanks, so maybe you can try ordering from me. I don't have a stocklist, but collect and ship organisms and wetstock according to your specifications. Examples of inventory I can provide:

- coral gobies (most species, including the panda and red-head goby 1/5 inch)
- coral crabs (Tetralia and Trapezia most species)
- coral snapping shrimp (pocillopora shrimp)
- x-tiny to tiny hermit crabs, snails, brittlestars and other clean up crew
- encrusted rubble (mini liverock)
- Anemone crab Neopetrolishtes oshimai
-Anemone shrimp Periclimenes
-Sexy shrimp Thor amboinensis
-x-tiny to tiny juveniles of most reef fish (seasonal)

Remember I don't have stocks on hand. I collect, assemble and ship orders per the request of the client. Please contact me for any questions and queries. Thanks!

Eric
Halimeda
reefphilippines member

Re: NANO Livestock Available - Special Orders

Postby natskie » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:35 pm

sir, saan po location nyo?
natskie
reefphilippines member

Postby DARKSTAR22 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:32 pm

sir, what clean up crew would you recommend if my sand bed is covered with film algae and also reef safe?? I have a mixture of corals, LPS and polyp, especially zoas, and some soft corals. my tank is 20 gallons, i'm also interested sir if you have a macroalgae that would help in reducing some unwanted nutrients, I don't have a refugium and a sump.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, Give him power."
-Abraham lincoln
DARKSTAR22
reefphilippines member

Postby Halimeda » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:19 am

Halimeda
reefphilippines member

Postby DARKSTAR22 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:07 am

sir do you have any chaetomorpha? and how much for the cerith snails. pa PM po, thanks.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, Give him power."
-Abraham lincoln
DARKSTAR22
reefphilippines member

Postby Halimeda » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:53 am

Hi Everyone,

I have been out of circulation for the past few weeks. As some of you know by now, I was involved in a vehicular accident a few weeks back, which left me unable to walk, much less swim, and subsequently was not able to process standing orders of all my clients. I was able to ask a friend to send off two orders last week (mangroves) that I already had prepared, but had to stop to focus on rehab therapy. I tried to contact all of my clients about the situation, but was able to contact only a few due to limited time off from the hospital.

I am now better, and will be able to start collecting again this weekend, for dispatch sometime middle of next week. But it may still be a while before everyone receives their orders, since I have to process them in chronological order, to be fair to everyone. To those I was able to contact, thank you for understanding my situation and continuing with your orders. To those who I was not able to contact in time, I will contact you individually starting tomorrow, and I hope that you will continue with your orders. for those who may have canceled their orders, please accept my apologies for not being able to contact you, and I hope you can allow me to make up for any inconvenience that you may have experienced during my absence.

Thanks everyone!

Best regards,

Eric
Halimeda
reefphilippines member

Postby diego » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:20 am

Ok eric I hope all is well and get well soon. Just let me know once my orders are about to be shipped already. No rush. Thanks and godbless :)
diego
reefphilippines member

Postby Halimeda » Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:44 am

Hi Guys,

I'm starting to collect all the backlogged orders for all those who ordered. However, I have noticed that something is awry with the RP message system (and confirmed by a few members also) : Many private messages are not delivered and are instead stored in the outbox until they expire. Until this problem is solved, I think it is best if we can communicate through my Yahoo account, please contact me at Reef_and_Refugia_Livestock@yahoo.com. This applies to all my present clients whose email address is unknown to me, and to all other inquiries that follow.

Thank you very much!

Eric
Halimeda
reefphilippines member

Postby pepperghost » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:15 am

- encrusted rubble (mini liverock)

after my cycling i might ask for these as well... i want to seed my tank with different types of coraline and other helpful organisms that might come from these rubble...

Question:
does LBC accept these kinds of delivery for branch pickup? from what ive heard lbc doesnt ship liquids or any wet goods / fragile goods?

off topic:
heard youre from dumaguete hehehe.... when milling season there at negros stops ill be roaming around and will be visiting various sugar plants. As i recall we have URSUMCO near dumaguete right? heheh been to dumaguete before... nice place... i think ill be going there this march 26th hehe! maybe i could meet you at the airport if we plan to fly back to manila via dumaguete and not bacolod...
75 Gallons
DSB, ATS, Mangrove
Buying Chaeto PM me if you have some to spare! need it badly! and urgent...
pepperghost
reefphilippines member

Postby Halimeda » Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:22 pm

Halimeda
reefphilippines member

Postby Liowping » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:36 pm

sir you mean pwede po ipadala sa LBC kahit mga live oraganisms like shrimps, fishes etc...
Liowping
reefphilippines member

Postby Gio Ver is Home » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:23 pm

Sir diba diver ka baka pwede mo ako kuhanan ng True Percula ? Pls PM me your stocklist ASAP. thanks :lol:
Gio Ver is Home
reefphilippines member

Return to Nano Tanks