Who's been to FISH DEPOT

Post new fish, coral and invertebrate arrivals in Cartimar and other LFS

Who's been to FISH DEPOT

Postby tegocalderon » Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:06 pm

I'm highly motivated on building up a Marine Aquarium everytime I pass by Fish Depot (the petshop near my house), It always makes me want to own those colorful fishes. But I gotta start and learn things first (and I did, through this site, Reef Philippines)

But anyone of you who's been to FISH DEPOT Marine Petshop? Any advises, comments about their services, products etc?

I just need some advise before I finna start up with my own aquarium set up and thats where the nearest source I can go to. By the way, Fish Depot is located along Quirino Highway, the one near SM Fairview.

Thank you
tegocalderon
reefphilippines member

Re: Who's been to FISH DEPOT

Postby blackwidow » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:46 pm

hey bro welcome to RP..the owner of the shop is a good friend of mine,reliable sources sila pag dating sa fishes,nsw,and even equipment's, sa corals?wala pa kasi sila ngayon but i think soon mgkaroon na sila.but first of start reading and do research before u start bro para wlang pagsisi sa huli.all the inquiries u have meron lahat dito for sure.go lang sa search button then search all of them there or you can ask namn sa mga fellow reefers natin..goodluck on your journey sa reef keeping bro.PATIENCE is the key... :D

this may help
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11
Float like a CADILLAC..Sting like a BEEMER......

my old 75g reef tank
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=12225
blackwidow
reefphilippines member

Postby Piscean » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:50 pm

Had a chance to visit them once. Mabait naman po sila. Sakto nga lang na wala sila fishes nung dumaan ako so LR nalang binili ko. Rocks seemed OK pero bnleach at muriatic acid ko pa din just to be safe. Pag may tanong ako minsan sa kanila ako nagttxt ako sa kanila and they are kind enough to reply naman po.
Piscean
reefphilippines member

Postby tegocalderon » Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:06 pm

Thanks for the feedbacks Sir Blackwidow and Sir Piscean. Yes dumaan ulit ako dun sa store nila kanina and the Kiddos (very young owners of fish depot) are very kind and accomodating talaga. Thanks sainyo mga bro at kila fish depot sa mga advices
tegocalderon
reefphilippines member

Postby exomarine » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:40 am

san po located itong fish depot?
Tank: 100gal & 90 galDT
Sump: 70+gal sump, DSB, ATS
cement aquarium stand
No Cabinet yet!
exomarine
reefphilippines member

Return to New Items in Cartimar and other LFS