[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
reefphilippines.com • View topic - A full day today

A full day today

Offer your help, ask questions, share ideas, & just have fun!

A full day today

Postby randell » Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:35 pm

Just want to share our great and full day today.

Ajie (Arthur) invited me if I want to visit an exporter ... of course, I had to drop everything and go! I asked Mikedown (Mike) and Pugo1 (Peter) if they would want to join... and of course, it didnt take them long to say yes. Arthur introduced to us an exporter in Paranaque (Dongalo) and we were awed by what we saw... lots of good quality fishes, shrimps and stuff. We saw hundreds of Cleaner Shrimps, nice Tangs, Angels, etc. -- all good quality stuff... and we can buy anything we liked. Prices weren't exactly dirt cheap but very reasonable.. and considering its export quality, its a bargain. Mike, Peter and I got a total of 8 cleaners at P60 each... hehe not bad! Too bad that we took a long time in Cartimar so naiinitan and 4 of them died.... so hating kapatid kami sa 4 natira. Since I was older, I got 2 and they got 1 each... We also got nice quality perculas at about p35 each. We had a nice chat with the owner and it seems he is okay with members of this group to go there and buy anything we like.

We then proceeded to Cartimar and good thing they have corals already. Peter and I got a great find... we got Acans! I got the red acan and he got the orange ones (blasto something something). We were so pre-occupied that we took our lunch at almost 4pm!

After Carti, Peter, Mike and I went to Peter's place and we relly liked to look at his great tank... the T5s really looked great. What a great tank, with SPS and stuff.. and now the acan is a great addition. Seeing Peter's tank always makes me feel depressed since my tank looks like * compared to his!

I also got to see Mike's tank... ready for upgrades and soon to be a great reef... nice purple tang mike!

What a great day, don't you agree? Many, many thanks to Arthur (Ajie) for inviting us and introducing the exporter!
80 gallon Rimless Elos Tank
Reef Maniac Beckette Skimmer
Eheim Return Pump
Marine Hub Lumenarc/Alanod Refloctors
250w Metal Hallide Lamps
Teco Chiller
SPS, LPS, etc.

http://randelltiongson.com/
Marine Hub @ Animal Depot (Metrowalk)
Follower of Jesus Christ
Honor God, Make Disciples
randell
reefphilippines supporter

Postby ajie » Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:59 pm

:lol: You're most welcome Randell.

It was nice to finally have met you guys and i really enjoyed the cartimar coral hunt and small chat with you, Peter and Mike.

The T5's of Peter was awesome :shock: and i was really surprised with it's output !! Im really banking on it now rather than my current power compacts ... cool :lol:

I hope this exporter (owner) registers to this forum/club because im sure they would learn a lot here and vise-versa they could help members of the club too.
ajie
reefphilippines member

Postby randell » Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:04 pm

Arthur,

Dapat pala you joined us to Peter's place.. is T5 lighting is impressive... ganda talaga ng tank nya. You can also view my t5 for my nano... nothing like Peter's pero pwede na din.

Next project, Quezon!!!
Eheim Return Pump
250w Metal Hallide Lamps
Teco Chiller
SPS, LPS, etc.

Follower of Jesus Christ
randell

Postby ajie » Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:22 pm

ajie
reefphilippines member

Postby randell » Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:24 pm

Eheim Return Pump
250w Metal Hallide Lamps
Teco Chiller
SPS, LPS, etc.

Follower of Jesus Christ
randell

Postby ajie » Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:40 pm

ajie
reefphilippines member

Postby randell » Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:47 pm

Eheim Return Pump
250w Metal Hallide Lamps
Teco Chiller
SPS, LPS, etc.

Follower of Jesus Christ
randell

Postby mp_shino » Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:54 pm

mp_shino
reefphilippines member

Postby mikedown » Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:14 am

mikedown

Postby blackwing02 » Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:33 pm

blackwing02
reefphilippines member

Postby jackryan » Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:02 pm

JackRyan's 225G 6'x2'x2.5' Tank Project

jackryan

Postby wax_static » Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:02 am

100gal reef? w/ inline
and 75gal sump w/ plenum, , DIY Sulfur deni, Atman UV sterilizer

20gal reef w/ 15gal sump/fuge, skimmerless
wax_static
reefphilippines member

Postby randell » Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:21 am

Eheim Return Pump
250w Metal Hallide Lamps
Teco Chiller
SPS, LPS, etc.

Follower of Jesus Christ
randell

Postby wax_static » Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:30 pm

na receive ko lang yung sabi mo pupunta kayo sa exporter.
along roxas lang cya??? aba convinient puntahan :D
100gal reef? w/ inline
and 75gal sump w/ plenum, , DIY Sulfur deni, Atman UV sterilizer

20gal reef w/ 15gal sump/fuge, skimmerless
wax_static
reefphilippines member

Postby manmarine » Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:49 pm

20G aquarium without sump and skimmer:
6T5s: actinic/6500K/12000K/actinic/6500K/actinic with fans
1 pump for circulation
inhabitants: 3 orange-lined cardinal (apogon cyanosoma) & 7 snails
corals: blue actino, ricordeas (yellow & orange), open brains (green & red), orange brain, green lobo brain, chalices (green & violet), 2 red scolemia, celerina (green and pink), green star polyp, blastomussa (pink, red, violet/green, blue, red/violet, violet/red, red/blue).
manmarine
reefphilippines member

Next

Return to General Discussion