[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
reefphilippines.com • View topic - Murderer in my tank

Murderer in my tank

Discuss the care of invertebrates; shrimp, snails, crabs, etc

Murderer in my tank

Postby couchomatic » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:42 am

Something in my tank has been bugging my fish recently. A green chromis and flasher wrasse have died of starvation already, because they've been afraid to come out to eat.

Woke up early this morning and saw this 2-3 inch guy running around in the back....

couchomatic
reefphilippines member

Re: Murderer in my tank

Postby couchomatic » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:43 am

Another guy i found early in my tank. About a year ago

couchomatic
reefphilippines member

Postby kentpoy23 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:03 am

did you get rid of this two?
kentpoy23
reefphilippines member

Postby couchomatic » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:23 am

Yup! Too much of a headache to try keeping them, even in the sump
couchomatic
reefphilippines member

Postby phantom » Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:06 pm

good thing you caught the crab and the mantis. :)
Rimless 16gal 18"x18"x12" : 03.06.09

Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life.Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary. -Steve Jobs
phantom
reefphilippines member

Postby Mr. A » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:14 pm

...one love
Mr. A
reefphilippines member

Postby couchomatic » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:20 am

The mantis was appx 2.5-3 inches long! Monster!

Had another 2 deaths in my tank... A Mandarin that I found in the mouth of my massive bubble coral... and then my bicolor blenny that was swimming around funny the past few days... could it be my huge bubble coral that has been paralyzing / stinging my fish? I don't feed him anything, yet he's the size of half a volleyball.
couchomatic
reefphilippines member

Return to Invertebrate Forum