[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
reefphilippines.com • View topic - I will be back!

I will be back!

ReefKeeping Expert
http://www.chucksaddiction.com/

Moderator: charlesr1958

I will be back!

Postby charlesr1958 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:37 pm

Hi everyone! I am very sorry for my extended absence as I have not been able to dive for the last two years after having suffered a heart attack. I am about to re-enter the ocean though and hope to get back to my studies within this next month or two. I will try to check in alot more often now. Again, I am very sorry for not being able to answer the questions posted but will do better :) Thanks.

Reef & Reef Aquarium Articles and Links
charlesr1958
reefphilippines member

Re: I will be back!

Postby Devicore16 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:50 pm

Glad to have you back Charles! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

atlast the Guru is BACK! :D
i love Salt!
Devicore16
reefphilippines member

Postby ASAN3.1416 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:49 pm

Welcome back Sir :D Hope all is well :D
22 gal AGA nano w/ ATS and Cheato
150 par 38 MH 20k
ASAN3.1416
reefphilippines supporter

Postby doctorhannibal » Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:32 pm

Happy to see you back Mr. Charles... I hope your health will improve better. The reef still need someone like you to educate people in taking care of the ocean and our reeftanks. :D
LET HE WHO HAS MADE NO MISTAKES CAST THE FIRST LIVE ROCK! - Holy Book of Reefkeeping, Newbies Testament.

"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no-one thinks of changing himself" -Leo Tolstoy
doctorhannibal
reefphilippines member

Postby spy_i » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:22 am

Best news.... Good to see you back Charles.
follow more:

http://theprodigalcube.blogspot.com/

Image ImageImage

.... I'm a PC
spy_i
reefphilippines member

Postby phantom » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:19 am

hey! glad that you're back! :)
hope that everything is well at your end. :)
Rimless 16gal 18"x18"x12" : 03.06.09

Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life.Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary. -Steve Jobs
phantom
reefphilippines member

Postby thurrmac » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:46 am

good news... welcome back sir... :D
thurrmac
reefphilippines member

Postby jackryan » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:58 am

welcome back and here's wishing to better health for you in the coming years!
JackRyan's 225G 6'x2'x2.5' Tank Project

jackryan

Postby ryanuy » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:57 pm

Welcome back chuck! Still a fan of your site and i still use it quite regularly!
ryanuy
reefphilippines member

Postby charlesr1958 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:18 pm

Thanks everyone! On the news front, I was contacted today by my Cardiologist after my last set of tests taken last week, and she was thrilled to tell me that I am perfectly "normal" and she will be taking me off of all medications!!! Now comes the fun part, starting my reef tank all over again..ha ha!

Reef & Reef Aquarium Articles and Links
charlesr1958
reefphilippines member

Postby Sea Turtle » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:53 pm

...hoooray! that's very good news! and hope it stays that way for a very very very long time. :wink:

keep us posted. :mrgreen:
Sea Turtle
reefphilippines member

Postby thurrmac » Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:48 pm

thurrmac
reefphilippines member

Postby Gamol » Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:23 pm

welcome back sir! :) Its good to see old posters back here in RP!
Save the REEFS? :P
Gamol

Postby randell » Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:36 pm

Nice to hear you are doing ok Chuck. God bless. :D
80 gallon Rimless Elos Tank
Reef Maniac Beckette Skimmer
Eheim Return Pump
Marine Hub Lumenarc/Alanod Refloctors
250w Metal Hallide Lamps
Teco Chiller
SPS, LPS, etc.

http://randelltiongson.com/
Marine Hub @ Animal Depot (Metrowalk)
Follower of Jesus Christ
Honor God, Make Disciples
randell

I will be back!

Postby naivete » Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:47 pm

Welcome back Charles! We missed you here at RP!
naivete
reefphilippines member

Next

Return to Ask Charles