[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
reefphilippines.com • View topic - Refugium livestock available (Macroalgae, Mangrove,Seagrass)

Refugium livestock available (Macroalgae, Mangrove,Seagrass)

A forum to discuss the requirements and care of macroalgaes

Re: Refugium livestock available (Macroalgae, Mangrove,Seagr

Postby Halimeda » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:04 pm

Halimeda
reefphilippines member

Postby tinapay2011 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:25 am

hi,
i would like to order some mangroves, i emailed you yesterday. thx
tinapay2011
reefphilippines member

Postby gibbus » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:52 am

sir any news on the sexy shrimps? Will you be able to acquire them? I sent you email po.
gibbus
reefphilippines member

Postby big_d_lou » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:50 pm

Hello,

Would you happen to have Red Gracilaria?
big_d_lou
reefphilippines member

Postby jep22 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:53 pm

sir you got pm :D
Playing Basketball+Siberian Husky+Reef Tank Hobby+Zebra Finches = Nothin' Better! :D
jep22
reefphilippines member

Postby Halimeda » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:53 am

Hi Everyone,

I have been out of circulation for the past few weeks. As some of you know by now, I was involved in a vehicular accident a few weeks back, which left me unable to walk, much less swim, and subsequently was not able to process standing orders of all my clients. I was able to ask a friend to send off two orders last week (mangroves) that I already had prepared, but had to stop to focus on rehab therapy. I tried to contact all of my clients about the situation, but was able to contact only a few due to limited time off from the hospital.

I am now better, and will be able to start collecting again this weekend, for dispatch sometime middle of next week. But it may still be a while before everyone receives their orders, since I have to process them in chronological order, to be fair to everyone. To those I was able to contact, thank you for understanding my situation and continuing with your orders. To those who I was not able to contact in time, I will contact you individually starting tomorrow, and I hope that you will continue with your orders. for those who may have canceled their orders, please accept my apologies for not being able to contact you, and I hope you can allow me to make up for any inconvenience that you may have experienced during my absence.

Thanks everyone!

Best regards,

Eric
Halimeda
reefphilippines member

Postby jep22 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:06 pm

thanks sir :D good thing your ok god is good :D yung saken pag aaralan ko muna now what exactly yung sea grass na need ko, thanks for explaning it to me. well explained. :D
Playing Basketball+Siberian Husky+Reef Tank Hobby+Zebra Finches = Nothin' Better! :D
jep22
reefphilippines member

Postby jep22 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:42 am

jep22
reefphilippines member

Postby Halimeda » Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:45 am

Hi Guys,

I'm starting to collect all the backlogged orders for all those who ordered. However, I have noticed that something is awry with the RP message system (and confirmed by a few members also) : Many private messages are not delivered and are instead stored in the outbox until they expire. Until this problem is solved, I think it is best if we can communicate through my Yahoo account, please contact me at Reef_and_Refugia_Livestock@yahoo.com. This applies to all my present clients whose email address is unknown to me, and to all other inquiries that follow.

Thank you very much!

Eric
Halimeda
reefphilippines member

Postby thurrmac » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:24 am

thurrmac
reefphilippines member

Postby naturelover » Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:54 pm

Sir meron po kyo chaetomorpha algae? Need ko po kc, khit bibilin ko po syo tnx.
naturelover
reefphilippines member

Postby djsereno » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:42 am

sir meron pa po ba kayong email add or cp # kasi yung email add na binigay nyo prang may error yata. thanks
djsereno
reefphilippines member

Postby thurrmac » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:02 am

eric aka halimeda is inactive member... hopefully maging active ulit sya...
thurrmac
reefphilippines member

Postby djsereno » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:03 am

sayang nmn, sir meron po ba kayong alam na nagshiship ng chaeto? malaking tulong sa akin sir kung may suggestion kayo. salamt po
djsereno
reefphilippines member

Postby thurrmac » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:21 am

san kaba banda?
thurrmac
reefphilippines member

PreviousNext

Return to Macroalgae Forum