looking for someone to build me a marine reef tank

A forum for people interested in keeping large reef tanks. This forum is dedicated to water volumes of 150 gallons and larger.

looking for someone to build me a marine reef tank

Postby geno555 » Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:33 pm

Hi my name is Gene Murphy, I am a 61 year old retired combat marine, Vietnam. . i have been into reef tanks, mainly live rock, deep live sand bed tanks for years in the USA. Have decided to have a large marine tank in the approximate 180 gallons size.

I live in Agusan Del Sur, Bayugan City , 8502, Philippines, and am in hopes of having someone come stay with me, all expense paid and plenty to eat and all the text same you wish if you would agree to build me the tank, drill it for a sump of the right size. for i have never had a marine tank with a sump before always depended on my rock and sand bed and one 6 foot homemade skimmer and i never lost a fish for 15 years, but now with a tank that big, i guess i better go with a sump.Please have the experience and knowledge to do such a thing, as i will need references of your previous work. You will be well compensated for your efforts.

respectfully

Gene Murphy
geno555
reefphilippines member

Re: looking for someone to build me a marine reef tank

Postby karlojabe » Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:08 pm

hi sir.....i know that place.... are you still interested? you can contact me 09088876181... thankss
karlojabe
reefphilippines member

Return to Large Reef Tanks